At Elmer’s, we have been equipping farmers with innovative solutions for over 40 years. Owning and operating our own farm we understand what farmers need and want out of our products and our company. We strive to provide our customers with products that will effectively handle even the toughest environments. Harvest after harvest, our mission is to produce world-class farm equipment for the needs of the progressive farmer.
We are excited about the innovation required to aid in the production of the crops farmers grow to feed the world, and we currently have an open opportunity for you as Sales Order Coordinator.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Manage the creation of all quotes, sales orders, and invoicing.
- Prepare documents for whole goods to cross the border with trucking companies.
- Updating the production calendar, production tracker, and creating build sheets and serial numbers.
- Monitor and manage dealer Line of Credits.
- Other duties as required
We are Looking For:
- Someone who is energized by growth and change
- Analytical skills and attention to detail
- Someone who understands the value of time and the importance of communication
- A passion for continuous improvement and customer satisfaction
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience with Salesforce and ERP software would be considered an asset
In addition to a competitive salary, benefits, and pension plan, we offer a dynamic, growing workplace that provides opportunities for all staff to have an impact.
Our facility is conveniently situated near Altona, MB – 36km east of Winkler, and only 100km south of Winnipeg. Altona is an attractive, caring, and progressive community with abundant cultural, recreational, and educational opportunities for all ages. With amenities and opportunities that rival much larger municipalities, there is no better place to be.