At Elmer’s we produce some of the highest quality Agricultural equipment in the world – thanks to our great team.
We might have been the Ag industry’s best kept secret, but more and more farmers are discovering just what sets an Elmer’s product apart from the rest. As the demand for our product continues to grow, we invite you to be a part of something bigger and find out for yourself what sets Elmer’s apart.
Many of our products are new or changing. As a Jig & Tool Specialist this means you’ll get to do what you do best through creatively supporting the fabrication of equipment that’s Farm Tough, built with pride, and used with confidence by Farmers around the world.
We’re looking for great People with enough experience & passion to build equipment that our customers will be proud to own.
We offer an area-leading wage and bonus program, a clean & safe workplace, and an excellent benefits package & pension plan. You’ll have the freedom to grow with us, learn new skills, work with friends, and build your career.
Your Responsibilities in this Role Will Include:
- Fabricating and maintaining jigs and components
- Quality inspections and testing
- Process analysis and continuous improvement
Skills & Abilities Required for Success:
- 5+ years of experience in metal fabrication, including MIG welding, and saw/brake/drill/lathe/mill use
- Strong math and problem solving skills
- The ability to accurately read blueprints and execute with precision
- A passion for making things better
LEAN training and experience with CMM equipment will be considered an advantage.
Our facility is conveniently situated near Altona, MB – 36km east of Winkler, and only 100km south of Winnipeg.
For more information, and to apply, please return to the careers section of our website.