At Elmer’s we’ve been equipping farmers with innovative solutions for over 40 years. Owning and operating our own farm we understand what farmers need and want out of our products and our company. We strive to provide our customers with products that will effectively handle even the toughest environments. Harvest after harvest, our mission is to produce world-class farm equipment for the needs of the progressive farmer.
We’re excited about the innovation required to aid in the production of the crops farmers grow to feed the world, and we currently have an open opportunity for you as a Purchasing Manager. Your success in this position will be defined by your ability to anticipate needs, identify trends, and your passion for winning.
In this role you will find goods and services at the best possible price through sourcing and analyzing suppliers, negotiating contracts, and monitoring our inventory.
We’re Looking For:
- Someone who is energized by growth, continuous improvement, and the opportunity to impact big picture results
- A persistent negotiator who leaves no stone unturned
- Exceptional intuition, decisiveness, and drive
- MS Office proficiency, particularly MS Excel
- Experience in procurement, purchasing, and/or supply chain management
- Any and all levels of education will be considered. An education/training/experience in Warehouse and Distribution or Business Administration will be considered an advantage.
Our facility is conveniently situated near Altona, MB – 36km east of Winkler, and only 100km south of Winnipeg. Altona is an attractive, caring and progressive community with abundant cultural, recreational and educational opportunities for all ages. With amenities and opportunities that rival much larger municipalities, there’s no better place to be.
For more information and to apply, please visit the careers section of our website, or submit your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.