At Elmers we’ve been equipping farmers with innovative solutions for 40 years. Owning and operating our own farm we understand what farmers need and want out of our products and our company. We strive to provide our customers with products that will effectively handle even the toughest environments. Harvest after harvest, our mission is to produce world-class farm equipment for the needs of the progressive farmer.
We’re excited about the innovation required to aid in the production of the crops farmers grow to feed the world, and we currently have an open opportunity for you as a CNC Saw Operator.
In this role you will:
- Set up and operate a CNC Band Saw, and cut steel components according to specifications
- Selects and install blades
- Set controls to adjust speed, feed rate, and blade tensions
- Read blueprints, and use measuring devices
We’re Looking For
- Someone who is energized by growth, change, and the opportunity to impact big picture results
- Someone who takes ownership of their work and their workstation
- Excellent math skills
- Experience operating CNC equipment will be considered an advantage, but isn’t required
Our facility is conveniently situated near Altona, MB – 36km east of Winkler, and only 100km south of Winnipeg. Altona is an attractive, caring and progressive community with abundant cultural, recreational and educational opportunities for all ages. With amenities and opportunities that rival much larger municipalities, there’s no better place to be.
For more information and to apply, please visit the careers section of our website, or submit your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.