At Elmer’s, we have produced quality equipment for nearly 40 years – the products we manufacture are known and sold world-wide. In a market that demands the very best out of it’s suppliers and equipment, we’ve been growing rapidly. In order to meet the increased demand for our equipment we are currently seeking a Material Planner.
Exceptional investigation skills and fluency in MS Excel are essential for success in this position.
In this role you will support the Purchasing and Fabrication Departments through:
- Using our resource planning software to create pick lists and bills of materials
- Entering, maintaining and communicating inventory data
- Investigating and communicating discrepancies and shortages
- Anticipating and resolving issues – being passionate about “making things work”
Competencies & Qualifications Include:
- MS Office fluency and an interest in streamlining and continuous improvement
- Proven ability to thrive in an action oriented work environment involving tight deadlines
- Strong sense of ownership and the ability to see opportunity in every challenge
- Outstanding English language skills
We offer a competitive salary, extended health care & benefits plan, company matched pension and the opportunity to be a key part of our ongoing growth.
Our facility is conveniently situated near Altona, MB – 36km east of Winkler, and only 100km south of Winnipeg.
For more information and to apply, please visit elmersmfg.com/careers/, or submit your resume in confidence to email@example.com.
Altona is an attractive, caring and progressive community with abundant cultural, recreational and educational opportunities for all ages.
With amenities and opportunities that rival much larger municipalities, there’s no better place to be.