At Elmer’s, we’ve been equipping farmers with innovative solutions for over 40 years. Owning and operating our own farm we understand what farmers need and want out of our products and our company. We strive to provide our customers with products that will effectively handle even the toughest environments. Harvest after harvest, our mission is to produce world-class farm equipment for the needs of the progressive farmer.
To meet the growing demand for our product we’re currently seeking a Press Brake Operator I. In this position, you will form various production components and ensure quality work is maintained through every step.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Reading engineering blueprints drawings and providing feedback to your Supervisor and Engineering team
- Programming machines to ensure final product meets Engineered specifications
- Managing work area inventory
- Continuously strive to improve increasing production targets, efficiencies, machine utilization and part quality
- Deliver scheduled product to downstream suppliers as per production schedule
- Perform routine maintenance on machines to prevent downtime in a time sensitive environment
- Keep a clean and organized work area using LEAN 5S methods
We’re Looking For:
- Someone who is energized by growth and change.
- Analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to measure and adapt to new innovative designs
- Someone who understands the value of time and the importance of communication
- A passion for continuous improvement and customer satisfaction
- Strong desire to help people succeed
- Several years of experience working with CNC equipment and a relevant certificate would be an asset.
In addition to a competitive salary, benefits, and pension plan, we offer a dynamic, growing workplace that provides opportunities for all staff to have an impact.
Our facility is conveniently situated near Altona, MB – 36km east of Winkler, and only 100km south of Winnipeg. Altona is an attractive, caring, and progressive community with abundant cultural, recreational, and educational opportunities for all ages. With amenities and opportunities that rival much larger municipalities, there’s no better place to be.