At Elmer’s, we produce some of the highest quality Agricultural equipment in the world – thanks to our great team.
We might have been the Ag industry’s best-kept secret, but more and more farmers are discovering just what sets an Elmer’s product apart from the rest. As the demand for our product continues to grow, we invite you to be a part of something bigger and find out for yourself what set’s Elmer’s apart.
In order to meet the growing demand for our product, we’re currently seeking Paint Prep & Sandblaster. This is an evening shift position, Monday – Thursday (every Friday off). The hours are ideal for someone with day-time commitments.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Ensuring parts & material requisitions are filled on time
- Keeping storage locations clean and organized
- Investigating discrepancies and report findings
- Assisting with inventory counts
- Forklift experience
- Excellent math, memory and organizational skills
- Strong sense ownership
- Passion for process improvement
- Reading / writing in English is a requirement – additional language skills will be considered and advantage
Our facility is conveniently situated near Altona, MB – 36km east of Winkler, and only 100km south of Winnipeg.