Are you ready to take the next step in your career? We have an upcoming opportunity in the Product Support Department as a Field Support Engineer/Technician.
The core mission of the Field Support Specialist is to ensure customer satisfaction in-season. This role is expected to be constantly engaged with customers in the field to address any small or large issues after the purchase of their product, provide training if required, and collect feedback whenever possible.
This position will be shared between three staff, using a three-week tour in the field, with six weeks between rotations. The six weeks between tours will be spent working with the R&D Department, with some possible travel required in Western Canada during that time.
Our goal is to have issues resolved within 24 hours.
Your Responsibilities in This Role Will Include:
- Address issues with customer equipment in the field.
- Inspect/maintain R&D carts running in the field.
- Support the Sales Demo Program (as needed).
- Assist with Dealer Technician Training.
- Gather & document customer feedback.
What Will Make You a Perfect Fit:
|– Professional Manner|
– Able to work independently/minimal direct supervision
– Honesty, Integrity and Ethical Behaviour
|– Team Oriented|
– Troubleshooting/mechanical aptitude
– Computer/documentation abilities
– Able to travel for up to 3 weeks at a time
For more information, or to apply, please email HR@elmersmfg.com