At Elmer’s, we produce some of the highest quality Agricultural equipment in the world – thanks to our great team.
We might have been the Ag industry’s best kept secret, but more and more farmers are discovering just what sets an Elmer’s product apart from the rest. As the demand for our product continues to grow, we invite you to be a part of something bigger and find out for yourself what sets Elmer’s apart.
Many of our products are new or changing. As the Full Stack Software Developer this means you’ll get to do what you do best through creating equipment that’s Farm Tough, built with pride, and used with confidence by Farmers around the world.
We offer a competitive wage, a clean & safe workplace, and an excellent benefits package & pension plan. You’ll have the freedom to grow with us, learn new skills, work with friends, and build your career.
In this role you will:
- Create and implement system designs relating to hardware and software.
- Design, code and debug applications in different software languages.
- Support, sustain and document functionality of software.
- Apply various technologies centered around the Internet of Things technologies.
- Develop and document coding practices, coding standards, and procedures.
- Plan and manage projects.
- Create technical documentation including user guides, design documentation and proposals.
- Improve systems based on user feedback.
- Create and improve database queries.
We’re Looking For:
- Education in Software and/or Web Development.
- Experience in developing software solutions to fix user problems.
- Proven ability to learn quickly, carry out independent research, and excel with minimal supervision.
- Ability to own and execute high-level objectives.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to be an effective team member.
- Database Experience in MSSQL.
- Experience using docker.
- Demonstrable code analysis and troubleshooting skills.
Ingenuity and the ability to collaborate with team members are essential for success in this role.
For more information and to apply, please visit the careers section of our website here, or submit your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our facility is conveniently situated near Altona, MB – 36km east of Winkler, and only 100km south of Winnipeg. Altona is an attractive, caring and progressive community with abundant cultural, recreational and educational opportunities for all ages. It’s also a community that supports an entrepreneurial spirit. Our well-educated, industrious workforce has helped build a growing and diverse industrial sector. With amenities and opportunities that rival much larger municipalities, there’s no better place to be.
World Class Products. World Class People.