At Elmer’s, we have produced quality equipment for over 40 years – the products we manufacture are known and sold world-wide. In a market that demands the very best out of it’s suppliers and equipment, we’ve been growing rapidly. In order to meet the increased demand for our equipment we are currently seeking a Research & Development Technician.
As the R&D Technician you will live out our commitment to Innovation. Special projects, assembly, and testing will all be daily components of this role.
We’re looking for someone with exceptional mechanical skills and the ability to recognize and pursue opportunity in every problem. Initiative and the ability to manage your time well are essential for success in this position.
We offer a shift-work free environment, competitive salary, extended health care & benefits plan, company matched pension, semi-monthly bonus, and the opportunity to be a key part of our creative process.
In this role you will support the Engineering department through:
- Fabricating design concepts
- Investigating and diagnosing faults and malfunctions
- Adjusting equipment, repairing and replacing parts, components or systems
- Reporting findings back to our engineering and fabrication teams and collaborating on solutions
- Maintaining accurate records of project details
- Upholding our commitment to safety
- Curiosity and a passion for making things work
- All combinations of education and experience in heavy equipment/agricultural assembly and repair will be considered
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- The ability to work very well independently
For more information and to apply, please return to the careers page, or submit your resume in confidence to email@example.com.
Our facility is conveniently situated near Altona, MB – 36km east of Winkler, and only 100km south of Winnipeg.
Altona is an attractive, caring and progressive community with abundant cultural, recreational and educational opportunities for all ages.
With amenities and opportunities that rival much larger municipalities, there’s no better place to be.