At Elmer’s we’ve been equipping farmers with innovative solutions for over 40 years. Owning and operating our own 4000-acre test farm we understand farmer’s wants and needs. Harvest after harvest, our mission is to produce world-class farm equipment for the needs of the progressive farmer.
Our reputation for reliability, cutting edge engineering team, and the recent introduction of two new product lines are driving explosive growth. To meet the growing demand for our Grain Carts, Harrows, Tracks, Ditchers, and Bale Processors we’re currently seeking high-energy Territory Managers for regions within South Dakota, North Dakota, Minnesota, Nebraska, Kansas.
We’re excited about the innovation required to aid in the production of the crops farmers grow to feed the world, and we currently have an open opportunity for you as a Territory Manager, giving you the opportunity to provide technical and marketing support for our Dealers and Customers.
In This Role You Will:
- Equip dealers and farmer with in-field knowledge of new and existing products.
- Provide troubleshooting and problem solving as well as product improvements.
- Facilitate in-field demonstrations of equipment for dealers and farmers.
- Provide support to the dealer with warranty issues in a timely manner.
- Capture and communicate pertinent information for product development and continuous improvement.
- Attend trade shows and other marketing events.
- Work with our Engineering and Customer Support teams to provide solutions to customers.
We’re Looking For:
- Experience in sales or marketing of Agricultural Equipment.
- Outstanding interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Strong drive to collaborate.
- Self-motivation and a strong work ethic
- Ability to travel approximately 50%
- Valid Driver’s License and Passport
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Fluency in Word, Excel, Outlook, and video conferencing apps.
- A meticulous record keeper who is well organized.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Agriculture or Engineering related University or College degree an advantage but not required.
For more information and to apply, please visit the careers section of our website, or submit your resume in confidence to email@example.com.