At Elmer’s we’ve been equipping farmers with innovative solutions for 40 years. Owning and operating our own farm we understand what farmers need and want out of our products and our company. We strive to provide our customers with products that will effectively handle even the toughest environments. Harvest after harvest, our mission is to produce world-class farm equipment for the needs of the progressive farmer.
We’re excited about the innovation required to aid in the production of the crops farmers grow to feed the world, and we currently have an open opportunity for you as an Office Administrator.
Your success in this position will be defined by your ability to support strategic business objectives through demonstrating excellence in payroll administration, general office and accounting activities, and logistics.
Key Accountabilities Include:
- Conducting business according to company culture and values, prioritizing ruthlessly, facilitating interdepartmental communication, and delivering results effectively.
- Processing payroll.
- Providing an exceptional employee experience as you welcome job interviewees, assist with new-hire onboarding, and enroll staff in company benefits and pension plans.
- Managing customs/international transactions.
- ERP administration.
- Accounts receivable and sales support.
- General bookkeeping.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Essential for Success in This Role:
- Professionalism and a team-oriented, collaborative attitude.
- The ability to thrive in change and a passion for continuous improvement.
- Demonstrable ability in payroll, bookkeeping, and advanced accounting functions including GST/PST.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with ERP and the ability to learn and adapt to new systems.
- Advanced knowledge of Customs systems and processes involved in importing/exporting.
- Clear, concise, and effective written and verbal communication skills.
- A background in, or strong understanding of, manufacturing and agricultural flow and processes will be considered an advantage.
Our facility is conveniently situated near Altona, MB – 36km east of Winkler, and only 100km south of Winnipeg. Altona is an attractive, caring and progressive community with abundant cultural, recreational and educational opportunities for all ages. With amenities and opportunities that rival much larger municipalities, there’s no better place to be.
For more information and to apply, please visit the careers section of our website, or submit your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.