Travel. Adventure. Farming. People. This is your opportunity to impact our business, help the industry that feeds the world, visit incredible places, and make life-long friendships.
In this role you will work closely with our Sales, Marketing, and Engineering teams to coordinate and execute our US demo program. This will involve in-field demo and test work in the United States, as well as on site research, development, testing, and design work at our facility in Altona, Manitoba.
First and foremost, this is a “boots on the ground” position. The time you’ll spend in-field building relationships and showcasing our equipment will have a tremendous impact on our Sales & Marketing strategies and results.
Related agricultural and mechanical experience, and an absolute passion for farming, problem solving, and relationship building are essential for success in this role.
In This Role You Will:
- Travel throughout the United States, conducting product demonstrations and presentations to dealers, customers, and prospects.
- Foster close relationships with potential customers and dealers.
- Plan, organize and participate in regional farm shows, dealer meetings and in-field training programs.
- Provide customer feedback and influence current and future product design and development.
- Work closely with the marketing department in completing market research.
- Gather, record and process customer and dealer feedback.
We’re Looking For:
- High energy.
- Experience and credibility.
- Natural communication and relationship building skills.
- Class 1 driving license.
- Valid passport.
- Relentless work ethic and personal organizational skills.
- An educational background in Agriculture, Engineering, or related field will be considered an advantage.
At Elmers we’ve been equipping farmers with innovative solutions for over 40 years. Owning and operating our own farm we understand what farmers need and want out of our products and our company. We strive to provide our customers with products that will effectively handle even the toughest environments. Harvest after harvest, our mission is to produce world-class farm equipment for the needs of the progressive farmer.
We offer a cutting-edge, innovative, and collaborative work environment, competitive salary and benefits plans, and paid meals & lodging while off site.
Our facility is conveniently situated near Altona, MB – 36km east of Winkler, and only 100km south of Winnipeg. Altona is an attractive, caring and progressive community with abundant cultural, recreational and educational opportunities for all ages. With amenities and opportunities that rival much larger municipalities, there’s no better place to be.