At Elmer’s we’ve been equipping farmers with innovative solutions for over 40 years. Owning and operating our own farm we understand what farmers need and want out of our products and our company. We strive to provide our customers with products that will effectively handle even the toughest environments. Harvest after harvest, our mission is to produce world-class farm equipment for the needs of the progressive farmer.
We’re excited about the innovation required to aid in the production of the crops farmers grow to feed the world, and we currently have an open opportunity for you as a Production Manager.
In this role you’ll be responsible for producing and supplying finished goods and parts to meet the sales and inventory demand on time and of with high quality, working closely with Production Supervisors, Engineering, Purchasing, Material Planners, and Human Resources to ensure clear communication and that deadlines are met.
You’ll support and oversee operations of all fabrication processes with specific responsibility for people, labour costs, quality, on-time delivery, and providing a safe work environment.
Your success in this position will be defined by your ability to energize people, optimize efficiency and flow, meet production deadlines, ensure overall product quality, provide a safe workplace, and provide direction and support to direct reports.
We’re Looking For
• Someone who is energized by growth, change, and the opportunity to impact big picture results
• Exceptional intuition, decisiveness, and drive
• Someone who understands the value of time and the importance of communication
• A minimum of 7 years of leadership experience in a Lean Manufacturing setting
• Demonstrable leadership and the ability to influence positive change in an organization
• A passion for continuous improvement and customer satisfaction
• Proven leadership ability, having led teams of 50+ staff
• MS Office proficiency, particularly MS Excel
• Any and all levels of education will be considered
In addition to a competitive salary, benefits, and pension plan, we offer a dynamic, growing workplace that provides opportunity for all staff to have an impact.
Our facility is conveniently situated near Altona, MB – 36km east of Winkler, and only 100km south of Winnipeg. Altona is an attractive, caring and progressive community with abundant cultural, recreational and educational opportunities for all ages. With amenities and opportunities that rival much larger municipalities, there’s no better place to be.
For more information and to apply, please return the careers section of our website.