At Elmer’s, we have produced quality Agricultural equipment for over 40 years – the products we manufacture are known and sold worldwide.
In a market that demands the very best out of it’s suppliers and equipment we’ve been growing rapidly. We’re excited about the innovation required to aid in the production of the crops farmers grow to feed the world.
In order to meet the growing demand for our product we’re currently seeking an experienced CNC Machinist. In this position you will produce machined parts by programming, setting up, and operating CNC machining equipment.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Plan out machining requirements by studying work orders, blueprints, engineering plans and material specifications.
- Program mill and lathe by entering instructions, setting tool registers and calculating requirements.
- Troubleshooting malfunctions and calling for repairs when required.
- Maintaining high level of quality and safety.
- 5+ years experience
- Excellent math and conceptual Skills
- Strong sense of process and machine ownership
- Passion for process improvement
- Strong English language skills
- Proven technical Skills
We offer a competitive wage & bonus program, a clean, safe and innovation driven workplace, and an excellent benefits package & pension plan.
Our facility is conveniently situated near Altona, MB – 36km east of Winkler, and only 100km south of Winnipeg.
For more information and to apply, please visit elmersmfg.com/careers, or submit your resume to email@example.com in confidence.