Immediate Full-Time Employment
Elmer’s Manufacturing is a rapidly growing and dynamic company that produces exceptional Agricultural Equipment to aid in the production of the crops farmers grow worldwide to feed the world. We have produced quality equipment for nearly 40 years out of our location in Altona, MB which is approximately 100km south of Winnipeg. The products we manufacture are sold both in North America and Worldwide.
We have an opening for a Mechanical Engineer who will be able to help translate our new and current ideas into finished products by using all the different tools and technology required. If you are looking for a dynamic workplace, a variety of challenges, and can see thru projects from start to finish, this position is for you!
This position includes but is not limited to:
- Integrate new products and product refinements into production line
- Optimize production processes and analyze performance
- Manage Engineering Change Orders from the shop floor
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement and streamline production processes
- Troubleshoot and resolve production issues on shop floor
- Collaborate with design and production teams to implement process changes
- Document processes and standardizations
- Ensure ongoing compliance with industry regulations and standard
- Oversee quality processes
- Develop bills of material and routings for product designs.
- 2+ years Engineering Experience working with in a manufacturing environment
- Experience in manufacturing processes of conventional and CNC machining, laser cutting, brake press forming, punching, welding, robotic welding, wet and powder coat painting.
- The successful candidate will have a Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Manufacturing, Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience with design tools such as Inventor (or similar 3D CAD system).
- Experience with PDM and ERP software.
- Hands-on and team-focused work style
- Fluent in Microsoft Office products
- Experience working in design teams
To apply, please return to our Careers page.