In order to meet the increased demand for our equipment we are currently seeking an International Product Support Specialist. In this dynamic role you will live out our commitment to customer satisfaction.
We’re looking for someone with exceptional mechanical knowledge (including designs, uses, repair and maintenance), strong customer service and relationship building skills, and the ability to diagnose and solve concerns to provide service on and off of customer sites.
In this position you will:
- Represent Elmer’s with positivity and a solution-oriented mindset.
- Investigate and diagnose faults and malfunctions, and assist with restore equipment to working order.
- Report findings back to our engineering and fabrication and customer support teams, and collaborate on solutions.
- Maintain accurate records of all service, repair, and other work.
- Travel internationally as required, approximately quarterly.
- Enthusiasm for and dedication to customer satisfaction and organizational success.
- The ability to work very well independently.
- A combination of experience/education.
- Experience in customer service and heavy equipment/agricultural assembly and repair.
- General computer skills (email, iPhone usage, familiarity with MS Office, What’s App).
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Must possess valid Canadian passport and class 5 driver’s license.
We offer competitive salary, extended health care & benefits plan, company matched pension and the opportunity to be a key part of our ongoing growth.
Our facility is conveniently situated near Altona, MB – 36km east of Winkler, and only 100km south of Winnipeg.
For more information and to apply, please visit https://elmersmfg.com/careers/, or submit your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Altona is an attractive, caring and progressive community with abundant cultural, recreational and educational opportunities for all ages.
With amenities and opportunities that rival much larger municipalities, there’s no better place to be.