At Elmer’s, we have produced quality equipment for nearly 40 years – the products we manufacture are known and sold world-wide.
In a market that demands the very best out of its suppliers and equipment we’ve been growing rapidly. We’re excited about the innovation required to aid in the production of the crops farmers grow to feed the world.
In order to help us meet the growing demand for our product we’re seeking an Engineering Manager. In this strategic role you will lead a team of Engineers and CAD Operators as they innovate, develop, test, modify, and create solutions. You will oversee all Engineering staff and related projects.
Engineering is at the heart of our innovative edge in our industry. The ability to Lead by Example – displaying high energy, excellent communication skills, and a solution oriented approach – is critical for success in this position.
- Managing the overall performance of the Engineering & Design Team. This includes writing performance reviews and developing staff.
- Training and mentoring other engineers and CAD operators
- Overseeing the research and development of new products and procedures
- Creating and communicating detailed project plans
- Reviewing, approving, and/or modifying product designs
- Suggesting manufacturing process improvements
- Developing overall concepts for new product
- Ensuring technical accuracy of work
- Setting a high standard for positivity and problem solving
- As a part of our Management Team, assist with creating and casting a vision for strategic goals and then equipping and empowering your team to surpass them.
- Proven Leadership ability, preferably in an Engineering environment
- Proven ability to direct time sensitive projects and effectively manage competing priorities
- 5-10 years of experience in agricultural manufacturing
- Proven organizational skills
- Proven analytical ability
- A variety of education backgrounds and Industry related experience will be considered for this position
For more information and to apply, please visit https://elmersmfg.com/careers/, or submit your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our facility is conveniently situated near Altona, MB – 36km east of Winkler, and only 100km south of Winnipeg.
Altona is an attractive, caring and progressive community with abundant cultural, recreational and educational opportunities for all ages.
With amenities and opportunities that rival much larger municipalities, there’s no better place to be.